Day 32&33 ----> Becoming Younger


Friday April 24th
The scene: Today I delivered my relationship presentation "How to ask for what you need from the opposite sex". We had lots of laughs and learns. A quickie tipy: Especially when asking support from a man, you will get a much better response by using the words "Would" and "Will" rather than "Could" and "Can". Example: "Could you take the trash out?" vs. "Would you take the trash out?" Don't believe me? It could be fun to ask a man and see which option he prefers - and why! I'd love to read what you found out...

Upon Rising: 32 oz water w/ alkalizing pH drops; 1/2 tsp therapeutic enzymes
AM: 16 oz OJ
Breakfast: ----
Lunch: 3 brazil nuts; leaf dulse; 3 T almond butter; 4 dates
Dinner: little sandwiches of basil, tomato, avocado and flax cracker

What was Walker about today?
  • Water in the morning to flush out the kidneys from detoxing all night
  • OJ - for rebuilding the connective tissue in the joints
What did I discover today?
  • I learned from reading a comment by one of you lovelies that stress can cause cravings for FAT. That was my day today alright. All I wanted since waking up in the morning was FAT. To my credit, I had enough restraint to not go overboard. But I sure wasn't wasting any chewing time on lettuce!
  • I was anxious most of the day anticipating the upcoming presentation I was to give. I've been holding these events for a few months now, and I must say it's getting easier to speak in front of a group about rather vulnerable topics. Practice doesn't make perfect, but it does often make Better!
"I've missed over 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games.
26 times I've been trusted to take the winning shot...and missed.
I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succ
eed." Michael Jordan


Saturday April 25th
The scene: Garage Sale day! Also our Spring Madrigali singing concert. I hope to have a clip to show you tomorrow!

Upon Rising: 32 oz water w/ alkalizing pH drops; 1/2 tsp therapeutic enzymes
AM: 16 oz OJ
Breakfast: ----
Lunch: 1/2 flax cracker; 3/4 avocado; 1/2 tomato; handful basil; 1/2 bag cheesy kale chips; 2T almond butter; 3 dates
Dinner: 1/2 flax cracker; 3/4 avocado; 1/2 tomato; handful basil; 1/2 bag cheesy kale chips; 1 date


What was Walker about today?
OJ - cool story! I ran out of oranges yesterday, but at my first garage sale stop there were children with an OJ stand. This morning I was Divinely led to my Liquid Sunlight!

What did I discover today?
The last 72 hours has been challenging for me on many levels...I discovered that sometimes I am just too darn sad/stuck/shocked to even meditate. Too broken to engage in healing - just riding the wave until the next swell. There's usually always something deliciously juicy on the other side ---- waiting ---- for me to get there.


1 comment:

  1. Are you doing the PAX Mastery & Leadership Program? I have a friend doing that...

    ReplyDelete