Day 24 & ANNOUNCEMENT ----> Becoming Younger

Thursday April 15th
The scene: Getting ready for a weekend workshop - preparing food, laundry, completing to-do lists. Sexy danced today again - LOVE IT! Big emotional days for me lately on a variety of levels. Breaking down to break through as I like to say.

Upon Rising: 32 oz water w/ alkalizing pH drops; 1/2 tsp therapeutic enzymes
Breakfast: 12 oz OJ
Lunch: 16 oz tomato bisque soup from Ani's Raw Food Kitchen Book; 1/2 C chia cookie dough
Snack: 32 oz cool peppermint tea - I just use 1 x organic tea bag and squeeze it
Dinner
: 1 cheesy kale chip; 1 x onion bread; 16 oz natural sparkling mineral water
PM: 24 oz green juice

What was Walker about today?
  • I JUICED!
  • Making soups is my recent effort to bridge my way to salads from just packed raw foods and nuts. Too many "quickies".

What did I discover today?
Oooo! Good reminder today. My girlfriend was talking with me and giving advice, a language we women speak with such graceful fluencey (wink). She gave me a great gift, which I can now pass to you.
She said, "The best time to approach a man is when he is receptive - when his energies are in a place of being able to take-in. Many times we try to approach someone's space, particularly a loved one, when the 'Danger: Do Not Approach' sign is written all over their being. They are in effect pushing out or away as we are trying to push in. And they won't truly budge until they are ready."
As women, usually our 'Do not disturb' sign is merely a ruse, and we'd really like for you to come find us and help us heal. But with men, often times its best to leave them alone until we can sense they are once again receptive. Dangit - that patience thing again.


Friday April 17th
The scene: Going to a weekend workshop in LA. Will not be posting until Monday.

**PLEASE NOTE**
I just discovered that due to a computer error with FeedBurner, there is a chance that everyone who subscribed prior to the 13th is possibly NOT receiving new posts. As far as I can tell, you need to unsubscribe and re-subscribe. My apologies for the inconvenience!

No comments:

Post a Comment