Day 30 &31 ----> Becoming Younger


Wednesday April 22nd
The scene: EARTH DAY and Hunny took me to see the new Disney movie: Earth. I helped rehydrate the planet with the tears flowing from my eyes within the first 20 seconds and throughout this cinematic miracle. During opening week, for every ticket sold Disney plants a tree! Thank you mama earth and all life on this planet...thank you, for more than we will ever know. This photo reminds me of a gorgeous life-giving and vulnerable pregnant belly.

Upon Rising: 32 oz water w/ alkalizing pH drops; 1/2 tsp therapeutic enzymes
AM: 4 oz tangerine juice; 32 oz veggie juice (celery, romaine, carrot, beet, ginger, fennel)
Breakfast: 4 T chia cookie dough
Lunch: Salad: 1 1/2 C romaine; tahini garlic dressing; 1/4 C kelp noodles; 1 small tomato; 1/3 avocado; 3 x botija olives; 1/4 carrot
Dinner #1: 5 brazil nuts; dulse leaf; 32 oz veggie juice (celery, romaine, carrot, beet, ginger, fennel)
Dinner #2: meat and water from 1 x young coconut
PM: 32 oz mint tea

What was Walker about today?
  • Veggie JUICE! I am starting to feel more habitual with juice in my daily life, and my body sure gets something it wants...it's so obvious I can feel it!
  • Lunch was a decent attempt at a Walker salad.
  • Dinner #1 was Walkerish - he would often have lunch or a snack consisting of a handful of nuts and veggie juice.
What did I discover today?
Dinner #1 came and went and I was still hungry.
Dinner #2 came and went and in a few hours I was still hungry.
Once I hydrated and time kept passing, things calmed down. I just had to wait it out.
I had 64 oz of friggin' veggie juice today! What more could my body have wanted???
I'm thinking it was detox, mixed with the stress of preparing for my relationship talk on Friday.
  • Journaling is increasing my awareness of myself and my connection to the whole enchilada of life...after all, everything is one thing - it is energy.
  • Guess what? Strengthening and healing by practicing my Meditation ---> wait for it <--- is becoming a more alluring urge than ---> wait for it <--- eating! After a crushing heartbreak a few years back, I substantially retreated from my relationship with the spirit side of things. Seems like I'm coming back home.
We are of the earth
May we see what we need to see
To bring about heaven here

May we love each other into feeling safe enough to love each other...
*First *Last *and Always*



Thursday April 23rd
The scene:
Sexy dance yoga day! A few weeks ago I couldn't do more than 20 minutes - today we did 45 minutes and the time just flew. Putting the finishing touches on my relationship seminar tomorrow night, "How To Ask For What You Need From The Opposite Sex."

Upon Rising:
32 oz water w/ alkalizing pH drops; 1/2 tsp therapeutic enzymes
AM: ---------
Breakfast: 2 x delicious apples; 4 T super food flax dip
Lunch: Salad: 1 C romaine; tahini garlic dressing; 1 small tomato; 2 x botija olives; 3 T almond butter; 2 dates
Snack: 32 oz peppermint tea
PM Snack: 20 oz OJ
Dinner
: 1 x flax cracker; 2 tsp coconut oil; black salt; 1/2 tomato; 1/4 avocado; 6 large basil leaves


What was Walker about today?
  • Breakfast of fruit and some density in the flax and super food powders
  • OJ is usually in the morning, but I had a hankerin' about 7pm.
What did I discover today?
Tips on OJ drinking. Since being RAW my teeth have gone through the gauntlet. Because of this, I've collected many tips over the years.
Tips for drinking citrus:
  • Use a straw to drink citrus. This gets much of the juice past the teeth.
  • Swish with water after drinking. This gets off much of the acid, but leaves some to activate the natural protective abilities of the teeth.
  • Wait 20 minutes.
  • Brush with toothpaste.
  • If you wait too long to brush, or if you brush right away, enamel is lost.
  • By waiting 20 minutes, the teeth sense they are being eroded and they stimulate enamel building enzymes - so we get back more than we lose!
  • Who would have thunk it, that citrus can actually help us build tooth enamel?

No comments:

Post a Comment