Day 61&62 ----> Becoming Younger

Wednesday May 27th
The scene:
Working with the Raw Food World...Mulberry pickin' with some folks down on the farm. The weather is super inviting and I spend a lot of time outdoors...it beckons me. Tried a new exercise DVD this morning, for variety. Vividance; Reconnecting through movement and nature DVD. Again, super sensual and earthy. Yoga that moves is very attractive to me!

Upon Rising: 32 oz water w/ alkalizing pH drops; 1/2 tsp therapeutic enzymes
AM: 16 oz veggie juice
Breakfast: ----
Lunch: left over mixed green salad with extra dressing I made: nama shoyu; apple cider vinegar; tahini; brewers yeast; 1/5 C zucchini pesto pasta; 8 oz veggie juice
Dinner: Mucho Mulberries

What was Walker about today?
  • Veggie Juice: carrot; cucumber; fennel; celery; beet; beet greens - super decadent!
  • Mono-meal of mulberries 2lbs
What did I discover today?
  • It has been 1 month since my boyfriend Joshua and I broke up. I am not going into "diary" honesty about this topic. But I did want to mention it to you, my Becoming Younger family. He and I are friends now and it is good.
  • Since being on 'my own' again so-to-speak I have gone through many changes. One in particular I would like to share: it's about feeling lonely.
  • When I experience being lonely, the best remedy I have found is to feel the air, the breeze touching my skin. Then I connect with the earth beneath my feet. I am encased in this lovely environment that offers support and survival. For beauty I gaze at the leaves moving in the trees. Nature is truly my home, and it heals me.
  • This might sound out of reach or fluffy, and I myself am surprised at how much better I feel.
  • May we all feel at home, everywhere and with everyone!


Thursday May 28th
The scene: Sexy dance yoga, work at warehouse, mulberry pickin'!

Upon Rising: 32 oz water w/ alkalizing pH drops; 1/2 tsp therapeutic enzymes
AM: 16 oz OJ
Breakfast: 16 oz veggie juice
Lunch: 4 C spinach tomato soup; 5 sugar snap peas; 2 x botila olives; 1 x bag cheesy kale chips; sunflower green sprouts; 2 radishes
Dinner: Mulberries Madness!
Dinner 2: 1 T tahini; veggie pulp crackers; 2 x botila olives; sunflower sprouts

What was Walker about today?
Water; OJ; Veggie Juice

What did I discover today?
  • I'm not binge-ing at the warehouse! Yipee! What a victory :) I nap after work every day, and I think that is making a HUGE difference in how I am able to emotionally handle the stress of customer service. Exercising probably gets out my ya-yas too. 90% of my interactions with customers are fabulous...but there are moments that just kick my energetic booty!
  • When I gobble down a tremendous amount of yummy sugar (mulberries), my body craves FAT ---> probably to slow down the sugar being absorbed into the bloodstream. Do I need the fat? NOPE - what I need is probably less sugar :)

No comments:

Post a Comment