Day 53&54 ----> Becoming Younger

Monday May 18th
The scene:
Workday at the warehouse. Wore a sweater to start and mid-day had to get down to the tank top and sandals! Weather is a fickle beast, not unlike my occasional emotional storms. We're a part of it all, and I can relate.

Upon Rising: 32 oz water w/ alkalizing pH drops; 1/2 tsp therapeutic enzymes
AM: 16 oz OJ
Breakfast: ----
Lunch: 1 x bag cheesy kale chips; 2 bites of salad
Dinner: the rest of my salad: roma tomato, 1/2 avo, 5 sugar snap peas, 2 radishes, iceberg lettuce; italian dressing; 1 tsp goji bliss; 3 cups creamy spinach tomato soup
Snack: 12 oz veggie juice

What was Walker about today?
  • Agua
  • OJ
  • Lunch was too tiny and Dinner was too big ---> sounds a bit like Goldy Locks and the Three Bears
  • JUICY Juice!
What did I discover today?
  • I have returned from my weekend workshop refreshed and refocused on my life and its relationships.
  • This week I have been asked to include the RAW DOGGIE GLOOP RECIPE - what I feed my Raw Vegan Puppy.
  • Also a bit about what I do to build Tooth Enamel.
  • I look forward to spending some time in your hearts and minds this week, and hope that you are all dancing to the music you hear inside.




Tuesday May 19th
The scene: Mulberry pickin'. Sexy dance yoga DVD! Read some of my "co-dependent no more" book and a book about Perfectionism. Although I'm not rabid in either condition, I definitely see areas of my life where I could have more Joy if I felt more freedom to just be me...

Upon Rising: 32 oz water w/ alkalizing pH drops; 1/2 tsp therapeutic enzymes
AM: 16 oz OJ
Breakfast: handful mulberries
Lunch: 2 1/2 C spinach tomato soup; small floret young broccoli; 5 sugar snap peas; 2 veggie pulp crackers; 2 botija olives; 1 x mexican power wrap; 3 T chia cookie dough
Dinner: feast of mulberries!

What was Walker about today?
  • OJ
  • Mono-meal of fruit for breakfast and dinner
  • Lunch had a large variety of veggies

What did I discover today?

I have the juicy good fortune of daily mulberry harvesting. The first tree I discovered while walking my pooch and following spirit's guidance to turn left, turn right, back up, look down...a fun follow the leader game I like to play. The leader in this case, is Spirit.
This evenings pick was at a friends' farm. The trees just had their 31st Birthday. Four different varieties of mulberries on 24 trees and 12 other varieties of fruit trees cover this barely 1.5 acreage of land.
When I finished picking for the night, my belly puffed out full of fermenting cleansing nectary sugars, I stopped under a cascade of mulberry branches and....listened.
Hearing the hummmm-hummm buzzzzz-buzzzz of hundreds of bees filled me with peace. Our earth's song.

No comments:

Post a Comment