Day 44&45 ----> Becoming Younger

Wednesday April 6th
The scene:
Mo-Co today! Feng Shui movement again ---> golly this is in an intense process of discovering just how many items I don't use regularly or those that have ceased to be valuable anymore. If I'm conflicted about letting something go, I hold it in my hands and visualize someone else who is ready to use and enjoy it. "Bloop!" It almost jumps from my hand into the pile! In two weeks, I'LL be the one having the Garage $ale!

Upon Rising: 32 oz water w/ alkalizing pH drops; 1/2 tsp therapeutic enzymes
AM: 16 oz veggie juice
Breakfast: 16 oz OJ
Lunch 1: 1/4 C cashew zinger; 2 small chia moon drops (made by friend Liv)
Lunch 2: 2 carrots cut into sticks; 2 cups romaine; 1 roma tomato; 1/2 carrot; 3/4 avocado; tahini garlic dressing
Dinner: 16 oz veggie juice; 3 T chia cookie dough; 1/4 C cashew zinger; 1 carrot cut into sticks;
PM: 2 x kiwis


What was Walker about today?
  • OJ
  • Veggie Juice: carrots; romaine; celery; parsley; ginger; beet

What did I discover today?
I had my lunch in two parts because I was out and about. I didn't eat enough the first go, so an hour later I had more. Even though it was only an hour, my tum-tum gurgles convinced me I was overlapping meals. The food didn't taste as good and I was munchy again fairly soon. Imbalance begets more imbalance evidently.




Thursday May 7th
The scene: After 7 days of No Internet --- we are back. Went through de-cluttering my kitchen today. Good Golly Miss Molly! Everything was in the kitchen with Dina!

*CHIA COOKIE DOUGH RECIPE POSTS TOMORROW *

Upon Rising: 32 oz water w/ alkalizing pH drops; 1/2 tsp therapeutic enzymes
AM: 16 oz OJ
Breakfast: ------
Snack: 8 oz veggie juice
Lunch: 1 zucchini spiralized; 2 roma tomatoes; 2 T pistachio pesto; little tahini garlic dressing to liquify; 1/2 lemon juiced; 2 T chia cookie dough
Snack: 24 oz veggie juice
Dinner: 1/2 cucumber; 2 roma tomatoes; tahini garlic dressing; 2 T chia cookie dough

What was Walker about today?
  • Juicy Juice - super refreshing right out of the fridge on our 99 degree day.

What did I discover today?
"The only source of abundance is generosity."
Tibetan Buddhist Monk

  • That quote might as well be entitled: The Way of Mother's Everywhere.
  • As the Mother of one large white dog, I can say that Giving is Compulsive.
  • I'm driven to give, without question.
  • At this moment, I'm compelled to offer my gratitude to every individual -- male or female, with child, pet, plant, dream or none of the above. For every moment that you embodied the energy of Motherhood...you made the world a better place to be - a more 'at home' place to be. Thank you for those choices and the effect they have undoubtedly had on my life, and the lives of us all.
We are all connected,
and my life is richer for it
.

((( Cause it'd be pretty dog-gone boring being here all by myself )))

No comments:

Post a Comment