Day 55&56 ----> Becoming Younger

Wednesday May 20th
The scene:
Beautiful May day. Deep and revealing conversations with a girlfriend and my brother. Not a day goes by when I'm not given the chance to remember what's really important in life.

Upon Rising: 32 oz water w/ alkalizing pH drops; 1/2 tsp therapeutic enzymes
AM: 20 oz veggie juice
Breakfast: ----
Lunch: 2 tomatoes; 1/2 avocado; sunflower sprouts; 5 sugar snap peas; italian dressing; 3 pieces onion bread with cashew zinger spread
Dinner: 1/2 C chia cookie dough; 1 carrot; 1/3 C cashew zinger spread

What was Walker about today?
  • Veggie Juice: romaine; carrot; celery; beet; cabbage; ginger
What did I discover today?
  • I'm over-eating. It kinda snuck up on me, but it's here and I've got to now look at it and see what I want to do about it. I'm overlapping meals, eating late and night, and eating way over Budget ---- meaning the amount of energy the body can spend digesting food and still feel good.
  • With many shifts going on in my world, I turned a blind eye. Symptoms have included: ear wax, bloated belly, weight gain, fuzzy thoughts, excess movie watching (the 'slump factor' I call it).
  • What to do about it?
  • Honest Acknowledgment is the 1st step. DONE.


Thursday May 21st
The scene: Easy flow day. Getting ready for my own garage $ale this Saturday. Sexy dance yoga was excellent this morning. I feel sensual (my senses are aware of the grace of my body) most of the day after my workout...and I do believe I'm also receiving the bonus of increased energy. I used to say, "I'm too tired to exercise." And my friend replied, "When I'm tired, I think, gosh 'How long will I have to exercise today to feel energetic again?'"

Upon Rising: 32 oz water w/ alkalizing pH drops; 1/2 tsp therapeutic enzymes
AM: 16 oz OJ
Breakfast: -----
Lunch: 3 C spinach tomato soup; baby broccoli, sugar snap, sunflower sprouts, 2 x botija olives, 1 x veggie pulp cracker; 1/4 C chia cookie dough
Dinner: mulberries! dunno how many. a belly full :)
Dinner 2: 1 x mexican power wrap; 1 x bag cheesy kale chips

What was Walker about today?
  • OJ
  • lunch was pretty Walker I think. Variety, relatively small, included sweet. I was satisfied, yet not overly full. Energized after eating --- that's the seal of a Walker meal.
What did I discover today?
  • My mama emailed me and said the top photo in the previous blog entry gave her the "willies"! I apologize to anyone who had an unwanted visceral response to the image...that's why I was attracted to it in the first place! Photos that have the ability to make us feel something without saying a word --- life is just amazing.
  • Going to bed with a full belly makes for the most UNPLEASANT snooze time. Yuck, Yuck Yuck. The last three days I've been eating late at night and as a result I stay up until 1 or 2 am to try and get my tummy empty before laying down. Doesn't really work because the digestion has already gone to sleep for the night for the most part.

No comments:

Post a Comment