Day 52 ----> Becoming Younger

Thursday May 14th
The scene:
Mulberry pickin'! Farmer girl Michelle was deep in purple juices of the most heavenly variety.

Upon Rising: 32 oz water w/ alkalizing pH drops; 1/2 tsp therapeutic enzymes
AM: Belly full of mulberries!
Breakfast: ---
Lunch: 2 C curry cauliflower soup; 1 kale chip; sunflower sprouts; 1 tsp goji bliss
Dinner: 2 C curry cauliflower soup; sunflower sprouts; 5 x cashews; 2 tsp goji bliss


What was Walker about today?
  • Water
  • Mulberries - mono meal - 2 pounds!
What did I discover today?
  • Recently I've had a growing desire to move out of my house and live on the land, more of a farm setting. This morning I had a little taste of what that might be like.
  • After 2 hours of picking, I was happy happy to get back to my suburban home and tall cozy bed. I slept for 2 hours. Perhaps this transition is something to ease into (wink).
A short farewell...
Leaving early tomorrow morning for a workshop in Los Angeles.
I will journal again on Monday.

Just watched the movie: "Knocked Up"...attractive title, I know.
If anyone wants to know a bit more about what's it's like to be the opposite sex, this movie is terrific for that! Guys and Gals, we are from different planets, but our foreign ways sure make us a great team.

The last two minutes had me laughing for FIVE!




No comments:

Post a Comment