Day 50&51 ----> Becoming Younger

Tuesday May 12th
The scene:
Big shifts are on the horizon. I begin my Mastery & Leadership training program for PAX this weekend. Intimacy in Relationship is what heaven is for me. Lately, I've been dedicating much of my attention to my inner world - the relationship that will be with me no matter what, forever and ever - me.

Upon Rising: 32 oz water w/ alkalizing pH drops; 1 tsp Freddie's Blend Probiotics
AM: 16 oz OJ
Breakfast: ----
Lunch: onion bread and tahini garlic dressing
Dinner: 3 C cream of spinach and tomato soup; handful of sunflower greens

What was Walker about today?
  • Water
  • OJ
  • Walker doesn't blend much food, he focuses more on juicing and variety. However, I think this blended green soup might have put a smile on his face.
What did I discover today?
  • Alas my onion bread! Are we destined for a Fatal Attraction? Evidently a tremendous trigger food for me - the luscious fatty flavorful brown bread of my demise...
  • After eating a full batch of bread in one sitting, the message is clear: I must bid my onion bread a'dieu --- right after this batch is down my belly :)




Wednesday May 13th
The scene: Meditation was the theme song of the day, along with a viewing of the spectacular trilogy High School Musical. During childhood I was fed and abundance of love, brussel sprouts, cheddar cheese and musicals! Today's musicals aren't the same 'classical' energy of Miss Saigon, Oaklahoma or The Sound of Music...but they move me just the same. I love the innocence and passion for life they bring out of me.

Upon Rising: 32 oz water w/ alkalizing pH drops; 1/2 tsp therapeutic enzymes
AM: 16 oz OJ
Breakfast: ----
Lunch: 6 flax crackers with homemade guacamole and cashew zinger spread (made by a friend)
Dinner: Curry cauliflower soup from Raw Food For Busy People 2; onion bread; 1 cheesy kale chip I made; 3 yacon slices


What was Walker about today?
  • OJ
  • Dinner was so fulfilling. I LOVE raw soup. I don't know if this was Walker or not, but it seemed just right to me!

What did I discover today?
  • I rested next to my sleeping godchild tonight. She's 9 and wonderful. I was transported back to being nine years old and felt so blessed to easily recall so many perfect memories. As a youngster I always felt safe, accepted, connected and free.
  • These days, I struggle to get back to that peace, outside the wings of my loving parents and the home they created for our family.
  • I know I'm not the only one who feels 'homeless' sometimes, and wishes for the feeling of family - of being Home --- safe and loved. I notice I want to give people that experience when they are around me, I try to be the space for Home to exist.
  • What I'm discovering is that I need to make a Home inside my own skin, a place that I can find refuge, which can be the source of my thriving in this world no matter what and who happens. The Home I've been searching for is inside of me. Now if only I was better at reading the Map to get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment