Wednesday August 12th
The scene: Laura Fox interviewed me this evening for her radio show Visionary Culture. I spoke about how we can have deep intimate conversation with the opposite sex, by understanding how differently we must listen to men vs. women. It was an fun honor to get to share, and once the archive is accessible, I will post it here so you can have the opportunity to listen, if you choose that for yourself.
Upon Rising: ---
AM: 16 oz OJ; 6 drops Marine Phytoplankton; 1 tsp bee pollen
Lunch: 1.5 C Asian Cabbage Salad from Alive in 5; 5 T chia cookie dough
Snack: 1 x peppermint truffle; 1 x contrast cookie
Snack: 1 lb grapes
Dinner: 1 small avo; 1 large heirloom tomato; 1/4 C chopped tarragon
Snack: 3 dates; 8 walnuts
What was Walker about today?
- Slept in and didn't even have water this morning. Was probably thirsty all day, but ended up snick-snacking instead. After all, the body's alert for thirst is, to us, almost identical to a call for food. We often confuse the two. I was anxious about being on the radio as well, so munchies happened.
- I dropped the MMS today because I was tired of being uncomfortable. It causes a burning sensation down my entire digestive tract that lasts for hours. I'll get back on that pony tomorrow and try a new administering approach perhaps. If I had full-beingly committed to the protocol, I would have likely found a resourceful solution and been on the other side of this by now. I'm not beating myself up, just noticing and being inspired with a Life Lesson.
- Choice is one of our most potent human SuperPowers. There is a point where we can choose to commit and push through no matter what. Commitment is often the easiest route (and usually the only way Great things get accomplished), if we look closely. It's fickle vascillity that's the most confusing and heart breaking. If we commit all our energies in one direction, the way opens and life moves mountains to support us.
- Of course, it's Key to let our heart's song dictate the way, and be aware if the melody speaking to us changes. Otherwise, we could turn that gift of choice into a vice of control.
Thursday August 13th
The scene: Mmmmmmmmmmmmassage! 2 houses down from me lives a massuese extraordinaire. I treated myself to her magic and thoroughly enjoyed my pamperment. Then my housemate taught me how to make sauerkraut. I have 1 whole gallon which should be ready in a few weeks - for under $4! Had potluck dinner with a girlfriend, free-danced downtown, and then hung out with my hunny as we prepared food for our trip to Lake Tahoe this weekend. Neither of us has 'money to burn', but we Love to adventure and travel together...so even if we have to sleep in the car, camp out, or work a little overtime the next week, we do that. I feel like I'm maturing when I say yes Now, rather then waiting until all the planets align in just the right way.
Upon Rising: 32 oz water w/ alkalizing pH drops; 1 tsp therapeutic enzymes
Lunch: Salad - Tomato, avo, little chopped sweet onion, fresh basil and tarragon; Dressing - celtic salt, apple cider vinegar; nama shoyu, granulated garlic; celery powder (I cut up and dehydrate celery)
Snack: handful hunza raisins
Dinner: 1 small cracker pizza w/ sunset spread, pesto, tomato, bell pepper, peruvian olive, ribbon zucchini; 2 fresh figs
What was Walker about today?
Too sick/nauseous to care what was Walker about today.
What did I discover today?
- MMS, my nauseous maker. In the beginning of the protocol, I craved MMS and was refreshed and recharged by taking it. Then I skipped 1 dosage, and ever since then I experience 3-4 hours of nausea every time I take it. Thus, I am taking a break for a monthish, and then resuming from the beginning, making sure to not skip ANY dosages!
- I'm curious if there is ANYTHING you'd like to read my opinion/experience about? Any question...about anything really. I'm particularly hip about Raw Food, Emotional Eating, and Relationships. You can leave a comment or you can also click on the "Email Author" below.