Day 89&90 ----> Becoming Younger


Monday August 10th
The scene:
Biked to work at The Raw World today. Adding this one element of exercise has made the biggest difference for my working experience! Before, I would need a whole day to recover from a day on the phones. Now I barely get stressed all day, and after the bike ride home I feel energetically cleared and ready for an enjoyable evening with loved ones. Movie watching is on an all time low because I just don't need the zone out recovery time. 2/3 of my bike ride is uphill. But at least it's not up THIS hill!
Oh boy oh boy :0)

Upon Rising: 32 oz water w/ alkalizing pH drops; 1/2 tsp therapeutic enzymes
AM: 16 oz OJ; 6 drops marine phytoplankton
Breakfast: 1/2 lb grapes; 3 T chia cookie dough; MMS
Lunch: HodgePodge of fridge this and thats! mineral rich flax cracker; 1/2 homemade pickle; 3 x peruvian olives; 1/8th avocado; few carrot sticks dipped in thin tahini dressing; handful sunflower sprouts; 1 x raw chocolate truffle from farmer's market; 10 x chlorella tablets
Dinner: 1.5 C Heaven on Earth salad - oh my goddess yummy! When I have the space, I'll record the video of it; 1/2 date

What was Walker about today?
  • OJ in morning of course
  • Breakfast was hunky dory - I think it would bring a satisfied grin to Dr.Walker's face.
What did I discover today?
I'm on a Live radio show Wednesday evening (Tomorrow). I'll be speaking about How Men and Women can Communicate in a way that opens the door for the Intimacy and Support we crave in relationships with the Opposite Sex. Whether son, daughter, lover, spouse, brother, sister, co-worker...this is about our connection males and females in every type of setting. *If you can't make the live show, it will be archived for future listening.
You can check out the website by clicking HERE or visit Visionary Culture: http://campaign.constantcontact.com/render?v=001ogWTIn3nAcwKgQRh6NqcmtTETd4BwHqAhy9L9SMe_MBajyv5aT4QoWTz9gFRw-tGyhqUL7J3FnsG5yoSfpXh29Hug3gKySPfQ5Ydd0dOrAhG0CyQU2_IGA%3D%3D



Tuesday August 11th
The scene: Biked to work at The Raw World again today. Woke up and really didn't feel like it. But by the time I had drank my OJ I was ready to roll! Puppy has fleas. I've become the Fleaminator! Our backyard, and most of Ojai is having a very abundant flea season. I bring Buckley to work and hunt down his critters while he gets love and attention from the team and the myriad of different delivery guys coming and going all day. We do whatever we must for our little ones, eh?

Upon Rising: 32 oz water w/ alkalizing pH drops; 1/2 tsp therapeutic enzymes
AM: 16 oz OJ; 6 drops marine phytoplankton; 1 tsp bee pollen
Breakfast: 1/2 cantelope
Lunch: 1 bite Jake's Unbaked goji bar; 1 C Heaven on Earth salad left overs; bit o' cookie dough; 1/2 pickle; 1/5th mineral rich flax cracker
Later: MMS
Dinner: 1.5 C Asian Cabbage Salad from Alive in 5; 2 T chia cookie dough
Later: MMS


What was Walker about today?
Dinner was concentrated and had variety I usually don't eat. Just opened up to the page and was blessed to find a recipe I had the ingredients for! Ah synchronicity!

What did I discover today?
Today I discovered this adorable short film. He's 90 in 2 weeks and they've been together 62 years! Watch for the tooshy love :0) "What a day this has been, what a rare mood I'm, why it's almost like being in love!"


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI-l0tK8Ok0

No comments:

Post a Comment