Day 73&74 ----> Becoming Younger

Saturday June 27th
The scene:
Lavender Festival in Ojai. Booths, marketers, music, smells that put everyone in a blissed out relaxed state. Pretty good. I bought a red parasol. Later tonight I went to a birthday party in the country with a few friends. Live Music, Local Townies, Drumming Fire Pit Circle and Fresh Food. A night to remember.

Upon Rising: 32 oz water w/ alkalizing pH drops
AM: -----
Breakfast: plums off a neighbor's tree - best in the World!
Lunch: 2 C spinach tomato soup; small salad w/ hemp seed dressing; parma
Dinner: 3 bites of raw chocolate coconut ice cream; 1/2 banana

What was Walker about today?
  • Mono-meal of Fresh RIPE fruit - i only ate what had fallen on the ground in joyful abundance
What did I discover today?
Saying "No" or speaking my "Needs" is one of the most difficult things on the planet --- probably especially for my gender.
But if my mouth doesn't say "No" --- other parts of my body, being and behavior will ---> Many times to my detriment as I begin imploding to hide the truth threatening to escape!

A few gems I'd like to share...treasures often guarded by a scary looking dragon who threatens to burn you alive if you venture close. He's full of Hot Air - go on IN:
  • It's always kinder and easier for all involved to communicate at 'point easy' rather than 'point crisis'.
  • No matter what the circumstances end up looking like as a result of sharing my truth, at least I can breathe again.
  • Leaving out my truth, Leaves Me out of the equation ---> which means authentic joy, love, and intimacy are out of the question.
  • Lies and Withholding hurt more.
  • My BEST times in life were a result of being ridiculously honest and vulnerable with someone.



Sunday June 28th
The scene: Farmer's Market --- finally Fresh Food!!! My dear friend reminded me I was leaving town on Wednesday or I would have bought the entire market! Madrigali practice at night - always a magical elixir for me.

Upon Rising: 32 oz water w/ alkalizing pH drops; 1/2 tsp therapeutic enzymes
AM: ----
Breakfast: a few market samples including: blueberry, strawberries, peach, nectarine
Lunch: Oh my Goddess salad! (That's what I'm calling it). Salad: sunflower sprouts; apple; heirloom tomato; carrot chunks; cucumber; iceberg; sunnies; avocado. Dressing: olive oil, apple cider vinegar, nama shoyu, garlic powder, cinnamon. Little bit o' Parma on a spoon; 1/2 medjool date.
Snack: 1/4th pint raw coconut chocolate icecream
Dinner: small salad - 1 tomotoe; 1/4 avocado; 1 carrot; hemp seed dressing; 1 x bag cheezy kale chips

What was Walker about today?
Water

What did I discover today?
Everything in life wants the best for us.
Even if it has a hurtful way of showing it - the pain guides us back home.
Back to the Flow we Go.

Hopefully sooner, than later.

It feels like Life has a Dream for me, for you, for all of us....
We were the dream weavers, before our time here began. Some call it Destiny.
The nature of Destiny I believe, is flexible -
We influence our future not yet written.
And there is an internal compass guiding us along the route laden with our deepest and oldest dreams coming true.

Happy Spelunking!

No comments:

Post a Comment