Day 67&68 ----> Becoming Younger

Wednesday June 3rd
The scene:
Mo-Co: my to-do list group - keeps my life sane and organized!

Upon Rising: 32 oz water w/ alkalizing pH drops; 1/2 tsp therapeutic enzymes
AM: 16 oz OJ
Breakfast: ----
Lunch: 8 oz veggie juice; 2 x homemade chia moon drops; 1 x mexican power wrap; 2 T tahini; 2 x herbed olives; 1/4 C guacamole; 1/2 C slices jicama
Dinner: 3 C creamy zucchini soup from Alive in 5; 2 dates; 4 x brazil nuts; 8 oz veggie juice
PM: Tea with friends - my favorite kind of tea!

What was Walker about today?
  • Water
  • OJ
  • Veggie Juice - just makes any meal over the top satisfying for me. I don't drink more than 8oz, though, because it might disrupt digestion.
What did I discover today?
  • Today I had the Great Fortune of being bestowed with my housemate's coveted DATE secret --- I've always wondered how he keeps them moist and fresh for months at a time!
  1. He puts his dates in a Kerr/Mason jar and seals the lid.
  2. Stores it in the refrigerator.
  3. If ever they get a little dried out, he simply sprinkles a few drops of water in the jar.
*Not much H2O!!! Or they'll get moldy.
Now you too are a Fresh Date Secret Bearer.... Go forth children, and may the Force of fresh fruit, be with you.



Thursday June 4th
The scene: What a day! Watched my Goddaughter Shanti play a recital graduation at her home-school group. Took a long nap with my puppy dog. Harvested mulberries and tangerines. Boogied-out at Dance Medicine in the coolness of the night air.

Upon Rising: 32 oz water w/ alkalizing pH drops; 1/2 tsp therapeutic enzymes
AM: 16 oz OJ
Breakfast: ----
Lunch: 3 C tomato spinach soup from Raw Foods for Busy People: 2; 5 herbed olives; 4 dates; 6 brazil nuts
Dinner: Mulberries!
Snack: 16 oz veggie juice


What was Walker about today?
  • Mono-Fruit meal
  • A meal of just veggie juice
What did I discover today?
  • Ever have those days you just can't get up?
  • I was resting in bed at 1pm thinking, what am I doing back here???
  • After giving up resistance, it turned into a fabulous meditation opportunity.
  • The last week I've been running a LOT of energy through this body, emotionally speaking. It exhausted me. Much of my emotions were good giddy energy, but they just tuckered me out, evidently!
  • Trusting the demand for rest was a good idea. Not that I had much of a choice...I LOVE when the signals are clear.
  • May I always know exactly what my body needs and have the strength to follow through with its guidance --- to make me the happiest and healthiest being I can be.
We all must master the ability to release who we are for the possibility of who we might become." ~Katherine Woodward Thomas


1 comment:

  1. I enjoy your blog and especially like seeing how little food you eat. I don't have access to a good store with raw food and ingredients and mail-order is expensive with the shipping. I appreciate it so much when you tell us if your recipe came from a book. If it didn't (i.e. Homemade Chia Moon Drops) how about giving us the recipe? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete