Day 65&66 ----> Becoming Younger

Monday June 1st
The scene:
Workday - Monday's are always the busiest. Played dolls with my goddaughter - we had a beach house, hotel and restaurant, horse-drawn carriage and 10 "people" --- all in a 2 foot radius. Good thing she has small hands that can navigate this miniature world. Tonight I helped manage a Relationship workshop for a friend down in Ventura. Women opening to the beauty of Men is such a Holy thing to witness. What courage these women showed tonight!

Upon Rising: 32 oz water w/ alkalizing pH drops; 1/2 tsp therapeutic enzymes
AM: 16 oz OJ
Breakfast: 1/2 banana
Lunch: 4 C creamy spinach tomato soup; few sunflower greens; 2 delicious radishes; 7 sugar snaps; 2 x botila olives
Early Dinner: 1 T tahini dipped in olive water; 10 herbed olives; jicama slices with 1/4 C guacamole -- yes, a meal almost completely consisting of FAT
Snack: 1 apple w/o skin
Snack: 1 apple w/o skin

What was Walker about today?
  • Water
  • OJ
  • Lunch was energizing and had variety. Not too much, and yet very satisfying.
What did I discover today?
"Doing more of what doesn't work won't make it work any better."
Charles J Givens
This quote is a version of one of my favorite definitions of INSANITY:
"Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
  • It's not insanity though, eh?
  • Just me offering a friendly spatula tap on the rear end for anyone reading that might feel the inertia of being stuck in a habit you would rather trade in.
  • First is admitting the 'behavior' doesn't work - period. Justifications pushed aside - far aside - like Neptune aside. YOU WORK - the behavior doesn't.
  • Then see what opens up as a next step, in that space of honesty.
  • Dare I use a cheesy line? "The Truth will Set You Free!" Drilled down, that's all we really want in relation to the stuff we're stuck on, right? To feel like we have a chance at choice again.


Tuesday June 2nd
The scene: Snuggled with my goddaughter, her mama and our 2 dogs this morning before getting up and at'em. Playful Heaven! Work day again - last extra shift I hope to do for a while. Played grass volleyball - first time in about 10 years. My arms are swollen like fluffy loaves of bread. Not an ounce of regret!

Upon Rising: 32 oz water w/ alkalizing pH drops; 1/2 tsp therapeutic enzymes
AM: 16oz OJ
Breakfast: ----
Lunch: 1/2 bag cheesy kale chips; 4 C creamy tomato soup from Raw Foods For Busy People 2; 5 herbed olives; 3 radishes
Dinner: 2 C curry cauliflower soup (same book); 1 x power wrap
Dinner 2: meat and water of 1 x young coconut; 2 T tahini dipped in botija olive water - not really all that good - just handy.


What was Walker about today?
  • Water
  • OJ
  • Dinner - nice size and variety, getting different veggies in me...satisfying
What did I discover today?
  • The noise of working so much lately has disrupted the meditative edge I had going for a few weeks. A disciplined person, I am not. I thrive best when I can create a rather controlled supportive space in which to form a New Habit. I Build Momentum. Then I can leave my cocoon for a few days and still be in the flow.
  • Like when I go home to visit my folks ---> I feel the cooked food bugs crawling on my skin after about 6 or 7 days. Tempting me back to, what for me, was the dark side that almost killed me. I've made my visits home shorter as a result of what I experience.
  • I try not to pretend to be ahead of my evolution ---> I honor the truth of where I'm at, and that seems to work a bit better than the alternative.
  • Today, I give myself permission to have limitations! Whopee!
  • Look who had 2 dinners tonight!?! Yikes - not proud of that one. Fatigue eating. Ha! Just noticed the word "fat" is in fatigue. Tomorrow is a new day, I'll see about spacing my meals better and enjoy some rest time - BEFORE I get tired! Fatigue Prevention...nice.
  • Especially women, we need restful spaces (document-edly more than men) throughout the day to stay in balance.
  • This photo is entitled: 'Sleep Medicine'. Rather than say, "that would be nice" - perhaps give yourself permission - it's documented! Scientifically supported. Your loved ones and your life will thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment